Assignment: Choose a designer and one example of his / her work. The objective of this project was to make an in-depth study of the work, in this case, an object or design, and the thinking processes of each designer/architect and to communicate that knowledge through the visual product of a poster. The research included biographical information and major contributions made to the disciplines of design.
A paper was written about the designer/architect which was featured on the poster. The paper indicated the approach of the student to the poster, i.e., "what the poster is about."
1. representation: of an object / building / graphic image designed by the designer, which is represented by a photograph, computer enhanced image, or detailed-realistic drawing.
2. stylized representation: (of the designer themselves), computer manipulated image, caricature, photograph or photocopy.
3. factual report: quote from the designer, or other detailed written information.
4. word: logotype or signature from the designer.
5. diagram: map, flow chart or time line.
6. mark or symbol: may either describe the designer/architect or the object.